Sunday, March 22, 2009

I do lists.

Things I am grateful for:
  1. water pressure
  2. the ocean across my street
  3. access to grocery stores in my town
  4. my fan
  5. my hot water heater
  6. blender
  7. toaster
  8. roof space to hang my laundry
  9. dumb ass yard dog Lucky (keeps my bike from getting stolen)
  10. People here that look out for me
  11. friends back home that listen to me and my ranting and raving
  12. my increased ability to stand up for myself
  13. i can cook
  14. the ten books on my shelf I have at my disposal to read
  15. The 100+ ob tampons I have brought from the states

Projects I have been working on or aspire to work on:
  1. Practicing guitar
  2. painting
  3. learn how to make pizza crust
  4. perfect Mexican food in Jamaica
  5. rearrange my room
  6. flip over my bed (dent in it from always laying in the same place)
  7. organize Tupperware
  8. bike up to the lighthouse and back every morning before work
  9. pilates 3x a week
  10. yoga 3x a week
Things I can live without but still wish I had:
  1. French press
  2. skillet
  3. frying pan
  4. curtains that didn't look like I lived in a creepy old castle
  5. friends in Negril
  6. dry erase board for all my lists
  7. washer machine
  8. more patience
  9. better ice cube trays
  10. a non-rusty cheese grater
Things I really hate about Jamaica right now:
  1. Roosters at dawn outside my window
  2. inability to go on the beach without getting harassed
  3. Jamaican penis
  4. Absence of Dairy Queen
  5. Lack of decent beer to drink
  6. same songs play everyday, even at night, when i am trying to sleep
Things I really love about Jamaica right now:
  1. Fried dumpling
  2. swimming in the ocean
  3. cute spring breaker boys (all too young...I am getting old)
  4. not too hot
  5. bored of lists....
  6. ...
  7. ..

I have nothing to say. It is Sunday night, I am trying to prepare my day/week for tomorrow. I will leave you with the photo I took at the grocery store. They are edible panties....next to the school supplies, at the front of the store. Appropriate? TIJ



1 comment:

Jesse E. Hunter said...

The pictures says SO much.

I like your lists! :)
We turn our mattress periodically too...and pizza crusts are mostly luck. It's all about the amount of water.

Love from Pooortland or Pours-land.