Wednesday, November 5, 2008

My pledge to Obama

President Obama,

To you I pledge:

- to support you as president, even in the face of scrutiny
- to question your choices and keep myself informed as to the happenings of the world
- to remain hopeful and positive even if I want to throw my hands in the air and give up
- to do more than I have done and am doing to be a part of the change I want to see in the world
- to be the best person I can be, recognize my faults, and understand my role in this world

I have never felt more hope and pride as an American as I do right now. We have chosen this man to lead us into a better world. He can't do it alone. We have to help. It is up to all of us to pull our heads out of our ass, step out of our bubble, and work together to make the world better for everyone. There is good in everyone, we need to synergize that shit!

I am really hopeful, but I believe and have faith that we are going to see things change. I am going to continue to work for this change.

Peace out.

Tami

No comments: