Sunday, November 9, 2008

Was is something I said, did, didn't do?

Probably. Well, yes. I spent the weekend in Santa Cruz with my darling friend Grace and was a little unhappy when I got home and had to deal with moldy clothes in my closet, moldy sheets, and moldy chair cover (which is actually also a sheet). Because it is always so moist, it is impossible to keep things dry (that's what she said) no matter how are I try. So, I spent the afternoon after a ridiculous half day of traveling doing laundry. Three loads, and I have another soaking in my bathtub. I was trying to get the sheet off my ottoman and I lifted it up and dropped it on my middle toe, which is now purple and hurts like a sonofabitch.

All in all, I feel like Jamaica and I are not good friends. However, I have myself pretty psyched up to have a good week so I will have to see how that goes.

That's all I got today. I am tired.

No comments: