Thursday, October 30, 2008

The lizards here hop everywhere, like bunny rabbits...until they get bigger, then they just poop on your pillow.

I am bored tonight. BORED. BoReD. B_o-R_e-D. I have plenty to keep me busy too. My brain is just in a weird spot. Nothing seems to satisfy me. Not even food. I know why too. It is because I can't do what I want to do. I am stuck in my house because it isn't safe outside and I just want to go take a walk on the beach. I want to be invisible and just be alone and with my thoughts but not in a 10' by 10' box doing that. It's fine though. Just wish I hadn't drank so much coffee today...I am REALLY awake.

My new favorite thing is to buy a coconut with the stuff inside to eat. I pry it from the shell with a butter knife and eat the nut part of it. It is soooo tasty, but it gets caught in my teeth. Like popcorn kernels. I don't like it. It makes me grumpy.

I am sitting on my floor writing this right now for some reason. Not sure why. My ipod just stopped playing Come and Find me album by Josh Ritter. Just sitting here...

Lucky the dog is an idiot. That is all.

UPDATE: While sitting here I just had a baby hoppy lizard jump on my foot and scare the holy shit out of me. I am serious. Lizards everywhere. The funny part is that I came up with the title of my blog before writing it...sooo appropriate.

No comments: